Delicate Japanese lace wrists on our Charles jumper that can be adapted for any season... Perfect with jeans
or the Mason
This style is designed to be an oversized cardigan. It hangs straight and ends just at or above the hips. The V-neckline may be a bit low for some so you can layer a tank or camisole underneath (our Debby
is a great option). The sleeves end slightly above the wrists (depending on arm length), and are designed to accentuate the Japanese lace details. There is open detailed weaving at at the hemlines of the cardigan to add another touch of delicacy to this beautiful sweater.
This style runs large and is meant to be oversized. Order one size down if you are unsure.
- Available in black, ecru and grey marl
- Long-sleeved cardigan
- V-neckline at the front with button line
- Buttons with gold-tone metal base and coloured enamel centre
- Openwork detail at the bottom of the piece
- Removable japanese lace cuffs
- Ecru, black and lees wine versions in one tone lace
- Grey marl version in acru lace
- Runs oversized; order one size down if you are unsure
- Length: 60 cm / 23.5 in (for a size S)