Hand wash is the best way to maintain your favourite jumpers.
Hand wash in cold or lukewarm water (20 °C).
- You can use a special wool detergent, preferably in liquid form.
- The garment should be washed gently without pulling on the knit to avoid deforming it.
- Do not soak your sweater for more than a few minutes to avoid leaking
- Rinse gently and never twist your jumper – you risk deforming it.
- We advise you to carefully roll your jumper in a towel and press it gently to remove excess water before drying.
Machine washing is possible when the care label indicates it. However, you must respect certain conditions :
- Make sure that your machine has a wool cycle before washing your jumper
- Above all, make sure it is effective (unfortunately, you will only know after an initial test).
- Use a very small amount of special wool detergent, preferably in liquid form.