A modern twist on the classic doctor’s bag, Sam’s practicality reigns strong. Available in classic héritage leather, rich red suede or classic black, Sam is perfectly adapted to everyday use.
- Hand made in our Italian atelier.
- Classic tote bag, zipped on the front.
- The perfect work companion: big enough to hold A4 documents, a laptop, etc…
- Carry by hand (handles) or wear over-the-shoulder.
- Can be worn two ways; either with the sides pulled outwards or inwards.
- Adjustable shoulder strap: 35 cm / 14 in.
- Bag fastened with magnetic snap button.
- Zipped pocket detail on the front of the bag.
- Inside: one zipped pocket, two patch pockets, a drawstring with snap button to fold the sides of the bag inwards.
- Height 32 cm / 12.5 in x Width 38 cm / 15 in x Depth 18 cm / 7 in
Behind the label:
Outer in leopard print 'pony' calfskin for the leopard version and outer in calfskin heritage leather for the smooth heritage version.
Black cotton lining.
Made in ItalyCare advice to help you look after your pieces and keep them looking good for longer:
We recommend waterproofing goatskin suede bags, avoiding any metal or plastic parts. The leopard print version: pont hair-effect is naturally waterproofed, it can simply be cleaned with a slightly damp cloth, if necessary.
To learn more about our choice of materials and production sites, go to our sustainability commitments and FAQs.
Discover our advice and tips
to help you with the day-to-day maintenance of our finest garments.
WHERE IS SÉZANE MADE?
It's about the made how rather than the made where. More than 2/3 of our models are produced in Europe, the rest all over the world, depending on the origin of raw materials, expertise, working conditions and production capacities. The modernity of the ateliers is an essential element in our choices, in order to guarantee the very best working conditions for employees.
Come along with us to India, Portugal, China, Bulgaria and Italy to meet our long-standing partner ateliers
. Our closest daily partners, where partnerships are formed & deep bonds are woven over time...
It's with great pride that we introduce you to them here.