Find the Vicky print on the Alma
dresses, the Rick
top, the Amandine
skirt and the Edmond
- Short dress with gathered straps
- Steering wheel on chest and back
- Fancy plait detail and ruffle on the chest
- Length: 69 cm / 27 in (for a size 38)
- The fabric of the Vicky print has small threads that appear, they are deliberately created during the weaving of the material and its printing, to accentuate its vintage appearance and the raw rendering of the models.
Johanne measures 174cm // 5’7’’ and is wearing a 36 (FR) / 4 (US) / 8 (UK).
Choose your usual size. Between two sizes, choose the larger one.
Behind the label:
Multicoloured stripe version: 95% cotton, 4% polyamide 1% metal fibres, 100% cotton
Vicky print version : 53% linen 47% cotton
Multicoloured stripes version: made in India
Vicky print version : made in Portugal Care instructions to help you look after your pieces and keep them looking good for longer:
Machine wash at 30° on delicate cycle
To learn more about our choice of materials and production sites, go to our sustainability commitments and FAQs.
Discover our advice and tips
to help you with the day-to-day maintenance of our finest garments.
WHERE IS SÉZANE MADE?
It's about the made how rather than the made where. More than 2/3 of our models are produced in Europe, the rest all over the world, depending on the origin of raw materials, expertise, working conditions and production capacities. The modernity of the ateliers is an essential element in our choices, in order to guarantee the very best working conditions for employees.
Come along with us to India, Portugal, China, Bulgaria and Italy to meet our long-standing partner ateliers
. Our closest daily partners, where partnerships are formed & deep bonds are woven over time...
It's with great pride that we introduce you to them here.