Our Lisa loafers, which we wear across all seasons, come with tassel detailing...
- Fringed loafers
- Topstitched welt detail and fringes trimmed with tassels
- Patent calf leather outer for the black version, metallic calf leather for the golden version, split cow leather for the blush version, heat embossed calf leather with a crocodile print for the camel mock crock version, smooth calf leather for the smooth sienna version and cow leather for the smooth chocolate heritage version.
- Leather lining and insoles
- Leather soles, except for the black patent version which is in tunit
- Stacked leather heels, except the black version which is in tunit
- Heel height: 2 cm / 1 in
Choose your usual shoe size. Between two sizes, choose the larger one.
Outer/upper: 100% cow leather
Insoles and lining: 100% cow leather
Soles: 100% cow leather, except for the black patent version which is in tunit
Stacked heels: 100% cow leather except for the black patent version which is in tunit
Made in our Portuguese workshop
Before applying any care products, we advise to clean your shoes with a brush
so that the leather is completely clean.
For smooth leather, we then advise to use either: a leather cleaner
to deeply rehydrate the leather, or a colored beauty cream
that will lightly tint the leather to revive its original shine.
For all cowhide leather or goat suede leather, we advise to simply waterproof
and to revive
the color or set
it while avoiding metal parts.
Supplied in a Sézane box, protected inside by cotton dust bags.
Small anti-slip pads are supplied free of charge so you can wear your shoes without waiting.
When you buy the version in heritage leather, you get a free renovating balm to add shine to the leather which will acquire a patina over time.