This ethnic-inspired, unique piece of jewellery is handmade from a natural material, namely wood. There may be some variations in size or colour from one piece to another. This design is also available as a necklace
, a cuff
and hoop earrings
- Hand-carved wooden stud earrings
- Gold-plated metal motif with master's mark
- Ochre, black and terracotta versions are enamelled by hand
- Wood diameter 47 mm / 1.85 in
- Suitable for pierced ears.
- The weight of 5.3 grammes offers you comfort throughout the day
This product is available in one size.
WHERE IS SÉZANE MADE?
It's about the made how rather than the made where. More than 2/3 of our models are produced in Europe, the rest all over the world, depending on the origin of raw materials, expertise, working conditions and production capacities. The modernity of the ateliers is an essential element in our choices, in order to guarantee the very best working conditions for employees.
Come along with us to India, Portugal, China, Bulgaria and Italy to meet our long-standing partner ateliers
. Our closest daily partners, where partnerships are formed & deep bonds are woven over time...
It's with great pride that we introduce you to them here.