This ethnic-inspired, unique piece of jewellery is handmade from a natural material, namely wood. There may be some variations in size or colour from one piece to another. This design is also available as a necklace
, a cuff
and hoop earrings
- Hand-carved wooden stud earrings
- Gold-plated metal motif with master's mark
- Ochre, black and terracotta versions are enamelled by hand
- Wood diameter 47 mm / 1.85 in
- Suitable for pierced ears.
- The weight of 5.3 grammes offers you comfort throughout the day
This product is available in one size.
3 micron gold-plated metal earrings
Delivered in a drawer box and cotton pouch, this jewel must be protected from water, perfumes and cleaning products in order to keep it looking good for as long as possible.
Made in our Madagascan workshop.